Okay, so no responses to my previous post. I suppose I should have provided some more prudent information.
1. There are services that I have standard rates for:
- Hemming: $5.00 ($2.00 for each additional item)
- Zipper Replacement: $10.00 (plus zipper cost)
- Alterations: $15.00 (simple taking in/letting out) $30.00 (any beading, etc. that requires special care).
- Button Replacement: $1.00/per garment (plus zipper cost)
2. I offer a FREE consultation. This means I can meet you at your home or anywhere else that is convenient to discuss the project you need completed and give an estimate.
3. General design work (window treatments, simple clothing, etc.) is a flat fee of $100.00 per design. With this fee you get a signed release and consent to use the design as you see fit, giving credit to me of course. You are not obligated to use me as your seamstress to complete the project. The project will be a measured drawing with fabric and finishing recommendations. FOR CLOTHING: A finished pattern is NOT included. You get a finished DESIGN with measurements for whomever you choose to complete the project.
4. More intricate work (wedding dresses, gowns, prom dresses, etc.) is a flat fee of $250.00. With this fee you receive a finished design (with measurements), the signed release and consent, as well as a detailed project materials list. Again, this is for the DESIGN ONLY. No finished patterns will be given.
5. If you choose to use me as your seamstress, the flat fees above are 50% off. Labor is done per project and will not exceed the amount agreed upon between parties. Materials for the project are an additional cost. A materials consultation is provided at no charge to asses what is possible within a client’s budget. From this consultation, a materials list is made and a price is quoted and agreed upon by myself and the client. The materials will not exceed the quoted price – unless changes are made by the client which require a change in the materials list.
6. A 50% deposit is REQUIRED up front for all projects $250.00 and up. This deposit is applied to the client’s total project cost at the end. All remaining monies are due at the time the project is picked up and approved. A project will NOT be released until all monies are paid in full.
7. A 25% deposit is REQUIRED up front for all projects up to $249.99. The deposit is applied to the client’s total project cost at the end. This deposit is waived on all flat fee services. The remaining monies are due at the time the project is picked up and approved. A project will NOT be released until all monies are paid in full.
8. Each project REQUIRES a deadline. This deadline is important for myself and the client. It provides that all work will be completed in reasonable time and that monies will be received accordingly. Deadlines are firm; however, in extenuating circumstances, deadlines may be changed at the client’s request.
9. Any situation not covered above will be addressed on an as needed basis.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have or to schedule a consultation.